Display Cabinet w/ Top Lighting, Mirrored Back & Locking Door
Trophy Case with Black Finish is a Part of Howard Miller's Berends Collection
This curio cabinet is the perfect trophy case for exhibiting family memorabilia and souvenirs in a contemporary décor. Four adjustable shelves enable adaptability in dimension and height of products located in the contemporary trophy case. Ground levelers that adjust the cabinet for uneven flooring are included with this unit. These levelers are critical to ensure a well-balanced showcase. The contemporary trophy case stands 78" high and measures 32" wide.This contemporary trophy case will blend in well in a chic, contemporary apartment or country residence. The simple, streamlined design with a black satin finish is a beautiful additional to every home with its classic styling. From Howard Miller, this curio cabinet, contemporary trophy case features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the modern cabinet back provides easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door provides easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back enhances your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior lighting is a brighter way to showcase your items.
- A versatile and modern Black Satin wood finish.
Overall: 32"w x 78"h x 14-1/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||25.3" x 78.0" x 14.3"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$1,049.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|