- 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
- Traditional Wood & Glass Construction
- Golden Oak Finish Color
- Halogen Lighting & Locking Access Door
Trophy Case is a 78"h Golden Oak Howard Miller Showcase from the Chesterfield II Collection
A trophy case by Howard Miller is an excellent family purchase. Purchasing a Howard Miller display cabinet means you are buying high quality furniture, made of solid wood and crafted in such a way that it will be handed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. These trophy cases are made of the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. This display caibnet weighs 161 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This trophy case is a great awards display cabinet. The Chesterfield II is a homeowner favorite but it is also preferred by schools, libraries, churches and businesses. A traditional appearance with solid hardwood craftsmanship, this glass display caibnet is the perfect accent to every home. The curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Seven, extra deep, adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A beveled glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A locking door to provide safety of your treasures.
Overall: 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.