Trophy Case is an Elegant Glass Display Cabinet in Cherry From Howard Miller's Embassy Collection
The glass trophy case is designed with four fully adjustable glass shelves to permit diversity in the dimension and height of products located inside of the wood cabinet. Adjustable ground levelers are included, which balance the glass trophy case on unsymmetrical surfaces or thick carpeting. This curio cabinet is an optimal glass trophy case for promoting family memorabilia and sentimental products.
This glass trophy case supplies buyers with an simple yet beautiful method of exhibiting prized memorabilia. Detailed and elaborate wood molding with a scallop shell center adorns the topside of this glass cabinet. From the famous Howard Miller collection, this exhibit case, glass trophy case features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A traditional hinged, locking door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Beveled front glass for an elegant way to frame your valuables.
- Interior halogen lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A warm Embassy Cherry finish.
Overall: 36-3/4"w x 84-3/4"h x 14-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||37.0" x 84.8" x 14.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.