Trophy Case with Cherry Finish is a Howard Miller Piece from the Ricardo Collection
The glass trophy case, also recognized as a wood cabinet, is a superior wedding, anniversary, or other gift. The Howard Miller cabinets are becoming immensely popular in homes and professional establishments. This display cabinet is the optimal glass trophy case for anyone looking for a top-of-the-line unit that will remain attractive through many years.This glass trophy case is suitable for exhibiting precious family memorabilia. It features reeded columns and embellished top corner overlays. A somewhat distressed Hampton Cherry finish gives the trophy case a country residential look. From the famous Howard Miller collection, this wood cabinet, glass trophy case also features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking glass door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- An antiqued brass doorknob and backplate add stylish flair to the glass door.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior halogen lighting provides a whiter, brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
Overall: 32"w x 78"h x 14-1/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||25.3" x 78.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.