- 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
- Legacy Oak Finish Wood Frame
- Sliding Glass Front Door & Shelving
- Mirror Backer & Interior Top Lights
Trophy Case is an Oak Finished Solid Wood Showcase From Howard Miller's Moorland CollectionA trophy case is usually given as a wedding or anniversary gift. By giving a wood and glass Howard Miller Cabinet, you are giving the gift of a lifetime. These trophy cases are of high enough first-rate materials and are sure to be passed down from generation to generation, often with family memorabilia provided inside. A trophy case, also known as a curio cabinet, glass cabinet, or china cabinet, can become a family heirloom, linking generations past and present.
This trophy case will hold treasures and memorabilia. It features a Legacy Oak wood finish, giving it a warm, country-residential look. From famous Howard Miller, this trophy case includes the following features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking wood door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Seven levels of glass display space with Pad-Lock™ cushioned shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior lights for a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your items.
- Glass plate grooves to ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented collectibles.
Overall: 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.