Trophy Case is a Wall Unit from Howard Miller's Edmonton CollectionThis trophy case is an ideal way to exhibit personal treasures or other memorabilia. This versatile model is flexible and may be hung on the wall or proudly placed on a mantel or tabletop. The trophy case, also recognized as a curio cabinet, is made by the masters at Howard Miller Business. Howard Miller's name stands for unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship. This trophy case is certain to last for decades and decades, being passed down to generations to come.
This trophy case accommodates small memorabilia. The exhibit is finished with a Windsor Cherry stain, to match flawlessly in a country residential setting. From the famous Howard Miller collection this trophy case features:
- Acanthus leaf molding along with fluted side columns.
- A glass mirrored back to beautifully showcase your pieces.
- Four adjustable glass shelves for variety in collectible height.
- A "no-tip" base to allow the wall showcase to be hung or placed on a mantle or counter.
- A hinged front door for easy access to your collectibles.
Overall: 20"w x 33"h x 8-1/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||20.0" x 33.0" x 8.3"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$409.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|