Trophy Case is a Golden Oak Display Cabinet from Howard Miller's Parkview CollectionA wood display cabinet by Howard Miller is a great family investment. These wooden trophy cases are crafted from the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. When you buy a Howard Miller display cabinet you are purchasing a top of the line piece of furniture that is crafted so well and from such fine materials that it will surely become a family heirloom that is passed down from generation to generation. This hardwood display cabinet weighs 315 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This trophy case is a great wood display case. The Parkview is favored by homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and businesses. With a traditional style and solid wood craftsmanship, this wood display cabinet is perfect for every décor. The trophy case, wood display cabinet features:
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Extra thick, adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- A beveled-glass front for added elegance.
- Plate grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$2,149.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|