Trophy Case is a Golden Oak Display Cabinet from Howard Miller's Parkview CollectionA wood display cabinet by Howard Miller is a great family investment. These wooden trophy cases are crafted from the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. When you buy a Howard Miller display cabinet you are purchasing a top of the line piece of furniture that is crafted so well and from such fine materials that it will surely become a family heirloom that is passed down from generation to generation. This hardwood display cabinet weighs 315 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This trophy case is a great wood display case. The Parkview is favored by homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and businesses. With a traditional style and solid wood craftsmanship, this wood display cabinet is perfect for every décor. The trophy case, wood display cabinet features:
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Extra thick, adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- A beveled-glass front for added elegance.
- Plate grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$2,049.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|