Trophy Cases with Windsor Cherry Finish are Part of the Townsend Collection By Howard Miller
A trophy case by Howard Miller is a great family investment. These display cabinets are crafted from the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. Choosing a trophy case by Howard Miller means you have selected a top quality piece of furniture, made of the finest materials and craftsmanship that it will certainly be passed down from generation to generation. This trophy case, awards display cabinet, weighs 315 lbs, and ships via FREIGHT.
This trophy case, curio cabinet, is a great display cabinet. The Townsend is a favorite of homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and businesses. The solid hardwood construction and traditional look make this trophy case the perfect show piece for any home, academic, or professional setting. The showcase features:
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at any shelf level.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Sturdy shelves adjust to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- Grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$1,949.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|