Trophy Case with Cherry Finish is from Howard Miller's Chesterfield Collection
A trophy case by Howard Miller is a wonderful purchase for a family. Purchasing a trophy case from Howard Miller means you are buying top-of-the-line furniture, made so well and produced from such fine materials, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. These trophy cases are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods and veneers. This trophy case weighs 161 lbs, and ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is a great trophy case. The Chesterfield continues to be popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and professional establishments. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition renders this trophy case an optimal choice for your residence. The curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Seven, extra deep, adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A beveled glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A locking door to provide safety of your treasures.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$1,099.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|