- 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
- Traditional Wood & Glass Construction
- Golden Oak Finish Color
- Halogen Lighting & Locking Access Door
Trophy Case is a 78"h Golden Oak Howard Miller Showcase from the Chesterfield II Collection
A trophy case by Howard Miller is an excellent family purchase. Purchasing a Howard Miller display cabinet means you are buying high quality furniture, made of solid wood and crafted in such a way that it will be handed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. These trophy cases are made of the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. This display caibnet weighs 161 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This trophy case is a great awards display cabinet. The Chesterfield II is a homeowner favorite but it is also preferred by schools, libraries, churches and businesses. A traditional appearance with solid hardwood craftsmanship, this glass display caibnet is the perfect accent to every home. The curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Seven, extra deep, adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A beveled glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A locking door to provide safety of your treasures.
Overall: 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,199.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|