Trophy Case is a Howard Miller Yorkshire Design Oak Showcase
A wooden trophy case by Howard Miller is an elegant investment for a family. The wooden cabinets are produced from the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods and veneers. Purchasing a wooden trophy case from the Howard Miller collection means you are buying a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This wooden case weighs 204 lbs, and ships FREIGHT.
This trophy case, also called a curio cabinet, display cabinet, or showcase is constructed of high quality wood. The Donegal continues to be popular with residential customers educational institutions, libraries, churches and professional establishments. A conventional appearance with solid hardwood composition makes this wooden trophy case the perfect accent piece for any home, school, or office. The curio cabinet, wooden trophy case has the following features:
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to ensure the safety of your valuables.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in the height of items.
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Plate groves to ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,349.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|