Trophy Case is a Corner Cabinet from Howard Miller's Lynwood Collection
A trophy case, corner cabinet, by Howard Miller is an prime investment for a family. These corner cabinets are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a corner cabinet from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine materials, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This corner trophy case weighs 98 lbs and ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is the perfect corner display cabinet. The Lynwood continues to be popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition makes this trophy case a great accent piece for any residence. The trophy case, also known as a curio cabinet or corner cabinet has many great features including:
- A front opening door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the corner cabinet on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass for added elegance.
- Top lighting for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your collectibles.
Overall: 28"w x 72"h x 16"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 72.0" x 16.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$715.40|
|3 +||Request a Quote|