Trophy Case is a Corner Cabinet from Howard Miller's Hammond Collection
A corner trophy case by Howard Miller is an optimal investment for a family. These corner trophy case models are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a corner trophy case from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. This corner trophy case weighs 98 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is an optimal corner trophy case. The Hammond continues to be a popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition renders this corner trophy case an optimal accent piece for your residence. The curio cabinet, corner trophy case has many great features including:
- A front opening door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the corner showcase on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass for added elegance.
- Top lighting for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your collectibles.
Overall: 28"w x 72"h x 16"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 72.0" x 16.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$755.30|
|3 +||Request a Quote|