- 28"w x 72"h x 16"d
- 3-Sided Corner Design with Top Lighting
- Hardwood Framing in Golden Oak Finish
- Crystal-Cut Engraved Front Access Panel
Trophy Case is a Corner Cabinet from Howard Miller's Hammond Collection
A corner trophy case by Howard Miller is an optimal investment for a family. These corner trophy case models are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a corner trophy case from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. This corner trophy case weighs 98 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is an optimal corner trophy case. The Hammond continues to be a popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition renders this corner trophy case an optimal accent piece for your residence. The curio cabinet, corner trophy case has many great features including:
- A front opening door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the corner showcase on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass for added elegance.
- Top lighting for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your collectibles.
Overall: 28"w x 72"h x 16"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 72.0" x 16.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$749.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|