Trophy Case with Beautiful Cherry Finish is a Great Investment
A wood trophy case by Howard Miller is an investment that will be enjoyed through many generations. The wood trophy cases are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a wood exhibit from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This wood exhibit weighs 150 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is the perfect trophy case for homes and professional and academic settings. The Portland continues to be a popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition makes this wood showcase an attractive accent to every residence. The display cabinet, also called a curio cabinet has the following features:
- Interior lights for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A crystal-cut grooved glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
Overall: 27"w x 76"h x 13-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||27.0" x 76.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$790.30|
|3 +||Request a Quote|