Trophy Case with Beautiful Cherry Finish is a Great Investment
A wood trophy case by Howard Miller is an investment that will be enjoyed through many generations. The wood trophy cases are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a wood exhibit from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This wood exhibit weighs 150 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet is the perfect trophy case for homes and professional and academic settings. The Portland continues to be a popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition makes this wood showcase an attractive accent to every residence. The display cabinet, also called a curio cabinet has the following features:
- Interior lights for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A crystal-cut grooved glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
Overall: 27"w x 76"h x 13-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||27.0" x 76.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$799.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|