Trophy Case by Howard Miller is a Golden Oak Display Cabinet from the Torrington Collection
A trophy case by Howard Miller is the perfect investment for a family. These trophy case models are produced from only the finest, hand-chosen hardwoods. Purchasing a trophy case from Howard Miller means you are buying a first rate piece of furniture, made so well and produced from such fine substrates, it is certain to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This trophy case weighs 150 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
This curio cabinet has many great features making it the ideal trophy case for any home or upscale academic or professional environment. The Torrington continues to be a popular with residential owners, educational institutions, libraries, churches and firms. A conventional look with solid hardwood composition makes this trophy case the prefect accent piece for your home. The curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- Interior lights for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
Overall: 27"w x 76"h x 13-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||27.0" x 76.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$849.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|