Trophy Case with Cherry Cabinet is Part of Howard Miller's Dublin Collection
This wood trophy case is flexible and is traditionally used in homes and higher end commercial settings. Four, fully-adjustable shelves enable diversity in the height of products located in the wood cabinet, while cushioned shelf snaps guarantee that displayed items are secure. A Touch-Lite™ is located on the back of the wood trophy case at an easily reached height to enable fast and simple light changes. This wood trophy case, as well as other trophy cases and display cabinets, stand 80" high and are 42" wide.This wood trophy case is suitable for exhibiting your most prized memorabilia, awards, or other products. A wood scalloped underside display with fine, detailed wood molding supplies a beautiful look. From famous Howard Miller, this showcase, wood trophy case includes the following features:
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking wood door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips give added stability.
- Interior halogen top-lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your items.
- A stunning Windsor Cherry wood finish.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
Weight: 199 lbs.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,349.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|