Trophy Case with Hampton Cherry Finish is Part of Howard Miller's Hartland Collection
This trophy case is the perfect collectibles award case and makes a great wedding or anniversary gift. These display cabinets are becoming increasingly popular as buyers seek distinctive furniture for residences as well as professional offices. These simple yet attractive and viable trophy cases, also recognized as curio cabinets and collectibles cases, provides families with an appealing piece of furniture, guaranteed to be passed down from generation to generation.This curio cabinet is the perfect exhibit for a large array of showcased items. Made from first rate hard wood with a cherry finish, this heirloom piece is one piece out of the illustrious Howard Miller's Hartland collection. The trophy case mixes elaborate woodwork with a rich Hampton Cherry finish. Other qualities of this award case include:
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ located on the collectible cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectible items.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your collectible's appearance.
- Fully adjustable shelves with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior halogen lights provide a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your collectible items.
- Plate grooves to ensure dishware safety.
Overall: 42"w x 78"h x 14-1/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 78.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,349.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|