Trophy Cases from Howard Miller's Hastings Line Feature a Beautiful Cherry Finish
This trophy case is suitable for exhibiting several smaller collectors' products, with eight levels of glass exhibit area. Small treasures, trinkets, and other collectibles are attractively exhibited and kept secure. With top quality craftsmanship, this trophy case is the finest collectors' cabinet available, making it the one piece of furniture that will be passed on from generation to generation as a family heirloom. This collectors' cabinet is crafted of beautiful hardwoods and finished in Windsor Cherry. An attractively molded removable top crown is embellished with a shell and leaf overlay. From the famous Howard Miller collection, this conventional curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the collectors' cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-opening glass door to provide easy access to your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Seven glass shelves with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips add stability.
- Full-length crystal-cut grooved glass gives an upscale appearance.
- Interior lighting showcases your items in a brighter, more natural light.
- An elegant Windsor Cherry finish.
Overall: 27"w x 79-1/4"h x 13-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||27.0" x 79.3" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$849.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|