Trophy Case with Cherry Finish is Part of the Berkshire Collection by Howard Miller
This trophy case, corner display cabinet, is perfect for showcasing sentimental treasures and keepsakes. Howard Miller's corner cabinets are made from the finest glass and hardwoods with painstaking precision. This trophy case will become a treasured family heirloom as it is passed down from generation to generation. It is the ideal choice for use in a living room, dining room, family room, or parlor corner.
This corner trophy case features a swan-neck pediment with elegantly designed rosettes and a keystone center. A Windsor Cherry finish adds even more sophistication to the piece. From Howard Miller, a legend in fine furniture, this collectors' display cabinet features:
- A No-Reach Touch-Lite located on the back of the corner trophy cabinet to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers for stability on uneven surfaces.
- A locking glass door to provide easy access to as well as security for your collectibles.
- Elegant Crystal-cut grooved glass
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock and cushioned metal shelf clips to add stability.
- Interior halogen lights provide a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your items.
Overall: 34"w x 85"h x 21"d
Weight: 140 lbs.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||34.0" x 85.0" x 21.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,349.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|