Trophy Case Made by Howard Miller is 27"w and is From the Saloman Collection
This trophy case has eight fully adjustable shelves to accommodate your most priceless trinkets, photographs, memorabilia, figurines, or souvenirs. The master crafters at the Howard Miller Business make the exhibit. Howard Miller's name stands for unsurpassed craftsmanship. Purchasing a trophy case from Howard Miller means you are purchasing a high quality piece of furniture, guaranteed to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. A trophy case, as well as a glass cabinet, curio cabinet, or glass case, is the perfect gift for a wedding or anniversary or give it as a gift to yourself!This trophy case is suitable for exhibiting family pictures or treasures. It is finished with a rich, black coffee mark, giving it a beautiful, yet contemporary appeal. From the famous Howard Miller collection, this curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelves with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior lights for a brighter way to showcase your items.
Overall: 27-1/4"w x 77-3/4"h x 13-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||27.3" x 77.8" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$899.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|