Duane Trophy Cases with Black Satin Finish from Howard Miller Accumulation Collection
This trophy case is usually given as a gift for a wedding or anniversary. Made by the masters at the Howard Miller Business, this corner cabinet is made of the finest wood with the finest craftsmanship. Built to endure the test of time, this trophy case will be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom. A trophy case, as well as a curio cabinet, glass exhibit, or showcase, is an ideal family investment.
This trophy case will easily fit into the corner of a living room, dining room, or parlor. The corner china cabinet is finished with a rich, black satin mark, which makes it an elegant addition to every room. From the famous Howard Miller Accumulation collection , this curio cabinet, trophy case features:
- A No-Reach™ light located on the china cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your china's appearance.
- A beveled glass, picture-frame front for elegance and an unobstructed view of your china collectibles.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior lighting for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your china and other items.
Overall: 28"w x 80"h x 16"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 80.0" x 16.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$799.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|